Alice's Hair Cut
|
| A photo from Sunday |
Alice has been home from school this week because she wakes up with a hoarse voice, coughing and congestion. We will get her COVID-19 test tomorrow, but the bookings have recently filled up quite a lot. It's now a 4 day wait to get a test.
She has seemed quite happy to be home, but apparently was getting very bored. Yesterday she found a pair of scissors and proceeded to give herself a hair cut.
Now, anyone who knows me, knows I don't care too much about hair cuts. Good hair cuts, bad hair cuts, doesn't matter. Hair grows back, and you can try again. Plus, it's her body and she can have the hair cut she wants. What doesn't work for me is cut hair everywhere. On the couch, under the couch, in Michael's room, in the bathroom, and (as I only discovered after bed time) in the furnace room.
Is all the hair cleaned up? Only time will tell. I am hopeful that the amount of cleaning she had to do will encourage her to cut her hair outside or at least in only one room next time she chooses to chop it all off.
|
|
The new hair cut (yet to be "fixed")
|

Alice, I agree -- you do look a lot like Aunt Rebecca. I love the feeling of my hair after a hair cut. Cleaning up is a lot of work with all those little bits. What is your favourite part of you new hair style?
ReplyDelete