Skip to main content
Michael's Update
we got to wright about how mnms vs peanut butter eggs vs
mini eggs:
. mini eggs 1
.mnms [because it is a little more healthy.]2
.peanut butter eggs 3
and we got to watch Bolt. It was really good. . It was a tiny bit confusing to me but it was very funny. I liked the alens at the end.
I wish I had been there for the taste test. Thank you for gathering all of the data and posting it for me. I have a hard time figuring out which candy is which. I am good at the large O Henry Easter Eggs, but they are a bit sweet for me and too much all in one sitting. I see that you used M&M's, mini eggs and Peanut Butter Eggs for your taste test. Yum.
ReplyDeleteI went out to the internet to see what Bolt was. I learned it is a programmable robot ball that you can programme and code. Is that right?
I see that one of your papers reminds us of Screens and one hour before dinner.
Does that mean you get to use them then, or turn them off and help set the table for dinner.
Whose job is it to take out the compost while you are waiting for me to get there and do that job? I hope it is someone who loves composting.
Peanut m&ms
DeleteI also wish I had been there for the taste test...I would have picked the peanut butter one first as they are my favourite. I find the others very sweet. How is your cough and sniffles doing??? Hopefully getting better. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGreat writing Michael!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteMichael, will you make me a gesture drawing? Maybe one of how you like to use your table, what position your body is in when you're on the tablet. Maybe another gesture drawing of breaking ice in the stream with rocks?
ReplyDeleteWhat is a gesture drawing?
DeleteMichael, I love the pokemon drawings at the bottom of your page.
ReplyDelete