Relaxing Time


On Thursday we got a beautiful snow fall. We woke up to everything dusted with white, and a short time later it started snowing pretty heavily. We got maybe 2" of snow over the course of the day, and then the sun came out. The snow is pretty well gone now, but we enjoyed watching it gather and then melt all in the same day.

I noticed that there was rye flour in the cupboard, so I made a loaf of Bauernbrot, a German farmer style bread. It takes all day to make, but it was delicious.  Well worth the effort. If you'd like to see the recipe I used, click here.

Comments

  1. Wow the snow looks so beautiful on the trees. So serene and peaceful.

    I am jealous of the bread, rye breads are my favourite. We will have to make it again when you come home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so yummy. I will make it any time. The only problem is it takes all day.

      Delete
  2. I just love this photo where you can see the lake so much. It makes my heart ache to be out there. And the photo of the rye bread makes my stomach ache to be out there, ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts