Alice's Update

Coloring in the Dining Room
Then I was coloring I didn't color in all of the white spots. I left some of the spots white. I didn't do very much of the same color over and over again. I liked coloring this picture because it was a picture of a peacock, but you couldn't see it's legs.

Yesterday was the day when we first came here. I heard that it was going to be a 60 hour drive. I really liked how mom didn't tell us that she was going to get watermelon or cantaloup. I knew it was going to be the best week ever.

Sometimes when I'm out at the cabin, and we first get here, I forget where some things are.

Today I got to finish my coloring picture. Today I will get to play on my tablet for 1 hour. I am glad that Gramma Joan gave us the tablets so we could play on them.

Comments

  1. I love that you knew it was going to be the best week ever. Being at the lake is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I'm going to have the best time Mary. I just can't wait until I can actually watch Frozen II. - Alice

      Delete
    2. Alice, I hope I get to watch frozen II with you. That will be so awesome.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That was my thought as well. What a long drive.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alice. While you were looking for things that you couldn't remember where they were kept, I hope you discovered some things you didn't remember were even there. I hope you guys found the super-sized marshmallows. If not, let me know and I will give you instructions on how to find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't find the marshmallows. Please give us instructions where. - Alice

      Delete
  4. You are going to have the best time Alice. I'm glad to hear that you know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad, how are you? I hope that you are going to have the best time ever too. I really really hope that because we love you so much. - Alice

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts