Betty's Update

I really love you in my heart. I really miss you dad.  
 I really liked having my day off for a sec.
 I liked playing in the snow. 
 I really am playing tablet now. 
I was making fire out of leaves because that was really cool and I got it with a magnifying glass.

I love you, bye!

Comments

  1. Betty, loved your update. I think being at the Shuswap is like being at forest school right now. You are at Shuswap Forest School. My grandfather, Will, would have been so proud of you for starting that fire. That was always what he wanted me to learn to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I'm not sure which thing I like best of your tiara, your bright water bottle over your shoulder, or the fire you made. Wow. So amazing. I've never started a fire before with a magnifying glass. Now I wanna try to do that. Will you teach me how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember starting a fire with a magnifying glass Betty! We did it last year. I saw your picture and didn't think fire could start with snow all over. I'm amazed that you got smoke going. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts