Alice's Update

 I really liked when I could go to the lake because we got to draw and bring things and the best thing was we got to pack. Mostly it went in the back seat.
 I really liked it because we got to make some fun ideas of what we can do like one was Clean Up, Read Books, Journal Writing, Coloring in coloring books, board games, make a picture, make a game up, play with fake things, play lego.

We went outside and we got to take turns with the camera and it was blue. And blue is one of my favorite colors. I really liked when we got to go and explore because I could go over the hill top and into our cabin and then out and over. It was very fun because I got to have an adventure and find my toys that I didn't think I could find. I thought they were lost, but all that time they were right in our cabin.  I looked around the place, but what I was there for was actually a magnifying glass.
We also got to write a blog post. And Bonnie came and gave us some groceries. Some of them were books, some of them were games, and some of them were food even.  We went to a store and mom bought some 7up and she got beer from the liquor store.  I think she has colors in her room too.

Comments

  1. Hi Alice, I love all the suggestions you and mom made for when you are bored. They are very colourful. I am glad to hear you are having a good time at the cabin. I miss you all...today is our Tuesday date night. Love Gramma Joan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts