I love you daddy and I hope you can come here soon because I love you. But I know you love me too, but I hope you can come to the cabin soon with Arta.
And I really like the butter horns. And it was aunt Moiya who gave us those. We gone over to her house and it was very fun.
Hi Betty,
ReplyDeleteYou are giving a lot of "I love you"s to your dad.
I would like to come out there with him, but not for 4 more weeks for me. I am going to love it when I get there. I loved the pictures your mom took of you guys. I liked the fire picture.
And I really enjoyed studying all of you playing at the creek by the rock wall. I notice that some of the bushes are trying to get green leaves. And Ioved the little willow with the buds on it. Maybe you can cut some and put them in a vase in the house: have a pussywillow bouquet. That will be a lovely spring arrangement.
And I hope all of the butterhorns that Aunt Moiya made for you are eaten. Did she bring them to your house, or were you brave enough to walk down to her house to get them?
Love,
Grandmother
Grandmother Arta made me butterhorns for my birthday. Maybe when I was 18? Much younger than I am now. She made 50 or more. They covered every counter at Grandmothers house. I love coconut.
ReplyDelete