Betty's Update

Dear Arta, I wish you could come here soon because I really wanted to play with you because it's my favorite days playing with you. I would play with you again. I wonder why you are staying there so long.  It's really cool playing with you because I thought you would bring your puppets.

Mom says we are getting our hatching eggs today and I wonder when they are going to hatch. When you comment I am going to love your comment.

David, Michael found your cool Mario toy and Michael loves him and always wants to play with him. 

Comments

  1. Hi Betty, I loved your highland dancing practice. It looks like so much fun. You are very good at the jumping part. Mommy is taking such great pictures of you all for sharing with us. I love looking at them every day. Love Grandma Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty. I wish I were out there as well. And my finger puppets are here, just waiting for someone to play with them, as well as 6 tiny cloth bunnies that would be fun. We have to be separated to be safe right now and that might last for months which is a long time. But it won't be years that will separate us, so I am happy about that. I can see what you are doing so the time will go fast.


    I was wondering if there is snow on the front porch. That will be a good place to play with all of the my little ponies that are in a box in the garage. Or maybe you want to put out the farm set there. Tell me what you do on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty? I was looking at the picture again of the front porch. It looks like there is no snow on it. Is that a picture of the machine that slipped off of the road and Ben's Towing had to come and get it onto the road again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts