Betty's Update
David, I like how you created the starwars guy, well I think you created him. But I like how you thought that that was fun, but I know it was kind of fun to me too. He was pretty good but someone broke it.I made two of creations that are made out of playdough. The big snowman is a girl, but a snowman. The small one is a fox.

Wow I can't believe you made a fox out of play dough...I did' even know you liked foxes...😘
ReplyDeleteI don't know how much Betty knows about foxes. I think sometimes Betty does likes to be called "Foxy" as one of her other names. I didn't know she could make a fox that looked like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd what kind of guy is this Starwars guy that David made. Was it out of candy? Out of Lego? A guy he had bought at the store. I am wondering all of these things.
I am glad you made a snowman out of playdough, since I think the snow is starting to melt away and you won't have a chance to make many more of them. Soon you might even be able to drive into your driveway!
One more thing about the lady snowman. When I look at your picture and enlarge it I can really tell the snowman is a girl. I love her hair. And all of her colours. And her face.
ReplyDeleteHi Betty. I love your creations. I know how much you love foxes because you asked me to draw one for you once when you were at my house. And you brought your fox blanket when you were sleeping over. Cant' wait to see your next creation.
ReplyDelete