Betty's Update

Bonnie, I like how you brought us those sleds because they were really cool and I really like that. We went over to Moiya and we gone to her house but only when we were getting those butter horns and they were really yummy. Did you know that, because it was really yummy.  That was really fun because that was my favorite day ever.

And I sometimes lay on mom's bed and it's my favorite time and my favorite year. And I really love the sleds. And maybe Santa will bring us a wish, he is my favorite guy.  So on Christmas day I am definitely going to imagine something that I love.

I found this princess tiara and it is really beautiful. And I wore it today, but I don't know if I'm going to wear it the next day because it's so fun to wear.  And I hope we can get treats at a movie night.

I like to get my comments when mom reads them.

Comments

  1. Hi Betty.

    Here are 3 comments:

    1. I love your princess tiara. A fabulous look.

    2. Have you walked down to the lake yet?

    3. Have you tried sledding down Pillings Road that leads up to the highway. There are some good bobsled curves up there.

    Aunt Moiya told me that she liked to make the butterhorns. And she liked seeing all of you. Now she is just going to wave from far away at you. Now she has decided it is better to not share food. Safer, in case she coughs or sneezes on the bread. She will be sharing bread when it is safe again. If I come out there, we will make more butterhorns, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your adventures at the lake Betty. I was remembering when I was working at Grandmother Arta's and you would come and spend time with me. I loved all the drawings you made and watching you build your very first lego set all by yourself. That was an exciting day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts