Alice's Update

I really like being out at the lake because I saw that a truck was there and we didn't know why the reason was. The reason was that it got stuck on the ice. At the lake we sledded down the little pathway that you can't walk down in summer because it is too steep and there is no snow so your feet get caught. I have snow pants so I don't get wet.  On the weekend we were up at the top of the driveway and we sledded down on the sleds. And when we were up there we climbed up the highest thing and we were going to see who could do it the most times.  And also up there we saw a red line and it said "Stop Ice" and I thought that it meant that there was ice and so no cars could get down because there is too much ice and their wheels would get stuck and they would slide all the way down.

Inside we got to watch some TV and play on our tablets. On my tablet, I got to watch some shows and I watched two Eevee shows and then I'm going to watch a show where there is some eggs and they are different colors and you don't know what is inside  of them and you might get anything.

Comments

  1. Thank you Alice. You are a good writer. Now I know about the truck that got stopped, that there is a good sledding spot by the lake, that you can read the STOP sign that warns about ice. And I learned about the game of clmbing to the top of the mini-hill the most times. If I were there, I would have counted for everyone.

    The pictures are really good. When I click on one, then I see that all 3 are listed below, so I am careful to look at everything -- at the gap where your baby tooth used to be, at the Canadian flag you are holding, and that you sometimes need to craw to the top of that mini-hill -- you just can't walk straight up it.

    Your blogging means a lot to me. Thanks to your mom for writing while you talk. I am trying to find a good typist who will write while I talk -- someone like your mom.

    Remember when we decorated here for Easter? Well the decorations are still here. I heard the Prime Minister this morning say that we might be staying in small groups for weeks, even months. So I am happy to know that we got ahead on the decorations and that we got to see them -- even light the tree up. That was fun for me.

    Reading your blog is really fun. I think Aunt Rebecca has something wrong with her machine and she can't comment, but I know she reads. And she trys to comment, but the comment box won't take her answer. At least Pauline, you and I can talk and maybe Grandma Joan. We will see about her.

    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truck actually didn't stop. It actually got stuck on the ice and it couldn't get up.

      Delete
    2. I just figured out how to publish a reply. It wanted me to use my floor hockey gmail account and I had to remember where I had the password...it took me a while...but I got it. Today has been a day of new learning for me. At work I learned how to do a mail merge and how to separate 2 pieces of information contained in one cell on an excel spread sheet into separate cells. My brain is overloaded!!! Thanks for writing your blogs...it helps me miss you all less. Love and kisses Grandma Joan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts