today I read a Zelda picture book.It was 403 pages long! And started a silly book called braking cat news.It's sub title is cats reporting on the news that maters to cats. And I also got to brake the ice on are creak[on the bottom right corner]. I got to burn some and split twigs and leaves with the rays of a magnifying glass.
Did you break the ice with your boots or a stick?
ReplyDeleteI broke the ice with a rock.
DeleteI didn't even think of using a rock to do that. Nice.
DeleteI am guessing that you got to break the ice where the water goes under the road and down the hill to the neighbours. There is a nice flat place there. Is the pool that Uncle Glen made stlll there? I like to crawl down on those rocks and use my pitchfork and my shovel to make a nice place where we can play and have the water only up to our ankles. I also like to rake it and make it smooth for us. Oh, how I wish I were out there doing that. But I have to get the muscles strengthened in my legs before I climb on rocks, so any changes in the course of the creek there, will have to be done by you.
ReplyDeleteThe books titles sounded like fun. Please tell me more about the books you are reading.
You are correct I think .
DeleteMichael, I like the pictures that your mom choose to put up with your text. Two I like especially. I like the water and ice and rocks pictures. I can see the sparkle in the clear ice. That is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe other picture is the view that she gave us from the place where Alice's Workshop used to be. You can see right through the trees to the beautiful blue lake.
Have you guys walked down to the lake yet?
The "Breaking Cat News" book made me laugh a lot, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
ReplyDeleteYou started fires with a magnifying glass as well Michael? Amazing! Keep reading books. You'll be surprised how many fun books you can find.
ReplyDeleteAsk mom to put "Phantom of the Opera" on broadwayHD. The music is wonderful.
Michael, make a new post. I want to hear about you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am wondering about any new books you are have read. I love sharing my books with you when you come to my house. I also want to hear about your outdoor adventures.
ReplyDelete